Join the Educare family and give your child the best start from birth.
Thank you for your interest in Educare New Orleans. Here your child will experience a fun and enriching place to play and learn. As a program that offers income-based, subsidized services, enrollment in Educare New Orleans has specific eligibility requirements.
Our high quality learning center accommodates up to 168 infants, toddlers and preschoolers and their families.
- We have 4 infant/toddler classes that serves 32 students. (6 weeks- 3 yrs)
- We have 8 preschool classes that serves 136 students. (3 yrs- 5 yrs )
Below is some information to assist you in taking the next step of enrolling your child or children into our program.
To ensure a quicker, more efficient enrollment, we ask that you please collect the following pieces of information prior to beginning the enrollment process:
- Family Income Verification (bring any of these documents that may apply to you and your family)
- Check stubs (last 4)
- W-2 Form
- Award Letter(s), Social Security, SSI, TANF, and/or Grants/Financial Aid
- Food stamp printout
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization record (most recent)
- Type of medical insurance and insurance card
- Completed medical exam form
- Completed dental exam form
- WIC voucher
- Social Security card for each child enrolling in Educare New Orleans
- Picture identification of parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Proof of residency for the parent(s)/guardian(s) (utility bill, lease, HANO statement)
- Proof of guardianship (if not parent)
- CCAP Subsidy Application (Before and After Care Hours)
- Should you have any questions about the above list of items, please contact us at 504-308-3400 to speak with one of our Family Advocates. Our Family Advocates can give you a tour of the facility, explain further details about the Educare New Orleans program, answer your remaining questions and help you finish the enrollment process
Educare is open to qualifying Orleans Parish residents who meet the program age requirements on or before September 30 of the year school begins. Any student residing in the city of New Orleans may apply to Educare through the Enroll Nola online portal at EnrollNOLA.org. Refer to their website for instructions and timelines.
For assistance with EnrollNOLA by phone call (877) 343-4773 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.