Educare New Orleans provides high quality early learning opportunities for 168 infants, toddlers and preschoolers and their families.
We have 4 infants/toddler classes that serves 32 students. ( 6 weeks- 3 yrs)
We have 8 preschool classes that serves 136 students. (3 yrs- 5 yrs )
We are so glad that you are interested in joining the Educare family and giving your child a safe place to grow and learn. Below is some information to assist you in taking the next step of enrolling your child or children into our program.
To ensure a quicker, more efficient enrollment, we ask that you please collect the following pieces of information prior to beginning the enrollment process:
- Family Income Verification (bring any of these documents that may apply to you and your family)
- Check stubs (last 4)
- W-2 Form
- Award Letter(s), Social Security, SSI, TANF, and/or Grants/Financial Aid
- Food stamp printout
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child’s immunization record (most recent)
- Type of medical insurance and insurance card
- Completed medical exam form
- Completed dental exam form
- WIC voucher
- Social Security card for each child enrolling in Educare New Orleans
- Picture identification of parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Proof of residency for the parent(s)/guardian(s) (utility bill, lease, HANO statement)
- Proof of guardianship (if not parent)
- CCAP Subsidy Application
- After Care Hour Rates
Should you have any questions about the above list of items, please contact Educare and speak with one of our Family Advocates. Our Family Advocates can give you a tour of the facility, explain further details about the Educare New Orleans program, answer your remaining questions and help you finish the enrollment process.